The Town and County Club was founded in 1925 to create an organized center for women’s work, thought and action; for advancing the interests of women; and for promoting science, literature, and art.
The intent was and is to promote social activity
and provide an accessible place of meeting for its members. This tradition continues today. 

 
The Town & County Club
Building Time-Honored Traditions
Copyright 2005 Town & County Club. All Rights Reserved. 

22 Woodland Street
Hartford, Connecticut 06105
Phone 860.522.1100
Fax 860.728.0758